Until: Sun 12 Dec 2021 - 15:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Johneboy

CCCUK regional rep
Dear All

Following a very enjoyable and successful meet on Sunday, I wanted to thank all of you who attended, in recent times for the South Coast Region this has been our best attended meet and I hope this proves well for the future. It was good to see new faces as well as old and of course some of you came from other regions.

As we are now closing in on the end of the year our last meet for 2021 will be on Sunday 21st Nov, traditionally we have had a xmas meal arranged, however i know not everyone wishes to have a meal, maybe just a drink and chat, so for our Dec meet we will continue with the same format that we have been doing.

For those who could not make the last one I hope you are able to make this one, it would be nice to see as many of you as possible before the year ends. Our 1st meeting of 2022 will be on Sunday 23rd Jan, but more details will come in another msg, so in the meantime I hope you will join me and our fellow members on Sunday 12th Dec.

meeting date and time

Sunday 21st November from 12.00

Coach and Horses
11 Southampton Road
Cadnam
SO40 2NF

My email address is jjallen35@hotmail.com if you should hve any questions or queries

I will be once again looking forward to seeing you all and picking up where we left off,

Kind regards
John Allen