Spotted - RHD Corvette

Rich

Administrator
LHD is the best, one hand on the wheel and one out the window.

The thing is James that right hand drive is best when you arrive at a toll. In a Corvette, and before any barrier will open, you have to flick your coin across the car, through the right hand window (make sure it is open) and land the coin exactly in the slot. It can be done but make sure you have plenty of change..........(and time).

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
The thing is James that right hand drive is best when you arrive at a toll. In a Corvette, and before any barrier will open, you have to flick your coin across the car, through the right hand window (make sure it is open) and land the coin exactly in the slot. It can be done but make sure you have plenty of change..........(and time).
(y) (y) :ROFLMAO:

antijam

CCCUK Member
LHD is the UK is excellent for making your passenger scream when you are overtaking a large truck!!!
After just one ride I cannot get my wife to travel in the 'Vette again. This despite the fact that for 30 years we drove regularly in France in a RHD car. Could it possibly be that my driving is perhaps not what it once was.....?:unsure:;)

GCorvette

CCCUK Member
Having witnessed this skill of yours at Le Mans 2008, it was an art form. I think it should be nominated for a new Olympic sport status! 🤪

mickn

CCCUK Member
....and ear plugs for the abuse from the following (impatient) vehicles

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
After just one ride I cannot get my wife to travel in the 'Vette again. This despite the fact that for 30 years we drove regularly in France in a RHD car. Could it possibly be that my driving is perhaps not what it once was.....?:unsure:;)
No Antijam , it`s female logic coming into play :ROFLMAO:

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I get this very strange squeeking noise from the passenger seat - (in fact it would most likely be a screaming noise if I could hear over the sound of the engine and exhaust........
Put a mouse trap under the seat and see if that cures it . Failing that , try copious amounts of WD40 :LOL: