Start as you mean to go on

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
If it helps, my missus loves my Corvette - she was all up for using it as the wedding car, and would be up for humourous photos on our wedding day. Here she is cleaning it, and below that is a photo from our wedding day I found of us in a humourous pose shooting all our guests with Nerf guns after parking up at the reception :)

* Before anyone comments on the parking - the white car on my wife's side was not supposed to park next to our reserved space. That space next to us was supposed to be free to allow the wide doors to open fully to allow my wife with big dress on to get out ok. Hence I'm parked close over to the blue car in the photo to allow her to get out.

20170730_102218.jpgIMG-20190611-WA0011.jpg

James Vette

CCCUK Member
If it helps, my missus loves my Corvette - she was all up for using it as the wedding car, and would be up for humourous photos on our wedding day. Here she is cleaning it, and below that is a photo from our wedding day I found of us in a humourous pose shooting all our guests with Nerf guns after parking up at the reception :)

* Before anyone comments on the parking - the white car on my wife's side was not supposed to park next to our reserved space. That space next to us was supposed to be free to allow the wide doors to open fully to allow my wife with big dress on to get out ok. Hence I'm parked close over to the blue car in the photo to allow her to get out.

View attachment 11886View attachment 11887
True love.