States plates custom order

James Vette

CCCUK Member
80F873D6-D648-4912-8F77-65832A6B3315.jpeg480C2C75-5928-4CEC-8172-CC5C7335463B.jpegCD7464C6-643F-469E-98B3-E1F6E7A0DE53.jpeg

I love american license plate design so I have enquired with states plates to see if they could make these as a custom order and I'll let you guys know what happens. What do you think of these? Obviously the cowboy will have to be moved to the left.

Roscobbc

For 'you' James (and only you) I think the cowboy image should be retained if possible.....(not implying anything here!....it just looks good.....yeeha!)

phild

CCCUK Member
For 'you' James (and only you) I think the cowboy image should be retained if possible.....(not implying anything here!....it just looks good.....yeeha!)

For some reason my memory brought back Lonesome Cowboy Bert to mind. Good on ya Frank Zappa. :)

phild

CCCUK Member
Probably end up being the Gallstone Cowboy...........:eek:
All this Glen Campbell talk, his Wichita Lineman reminded me of my first proper job with Post Office Telecoms, now BT.

Nostalgia is a great thing if you can remember it.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
All this Glen Campbell talk, his Wichita Lineman reminded me of my first proper job with Post Office Telecoms, now BT.

Nostalgia is a great thing if you can remember it.
Blimey !! I didn`t you covered such a big area in Post Office Telecoms !! 🤣