TH 350 Tranny

Dellb

CCCUK Member
Hi all
Sorry for a silly thread, but I just cannot find an answer. I am replacing the cooling lines on my C3 Vette tranny, (TH 350), but I have binned the old set and cannot for the life of me remember the connections. Which of the two connections is the “ output to cooler”? And does it go to the top or bottom of the radiator.

rgds

Delb

johng

CCCUK Member
Afraid I don't know at the moment. I searched my photos last night, but I don't have one that shows that. Now my car is mostly back together I'll have to crawl underneath to see which one goes where. Won't be able to do that today though.

kentvette

CCCUK Member
I just had a crawl under the car to have a look and, the pipe that comes out of the upper exit on the trans goes to the upper connector on the radiator. It stays on top as they run through teh clip on teh sump, then it is teh inner pipe as they loop around the suspension lower arm, then goes up to the radiator via a longer rubber hose.

johng

CCCUK Member
Well done Steve, I did manage to take a look at my Aim this afternoon and it says the same as you.

Dellb

CCCUK Member
I just had a crawl under the car to have a look and, the pipe that comes out of the upper exit on the trans goes to the upper connector on the radiator. It stays on top as they run through teh clip on teh sump, then it is teh inner pipe as they loop around the suspension lower arm, then goes up to the radiator via a longer rubber hose.
Sorry about late reply, but very many thanks for that.