The Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery - 12/14 November 2021

The Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery - 12/14 November 2021
Posted by Rich
Classic Car Show, NEC, Birmingham
Fri 12 Nov 2021 - 09:00
Until: Sun 14 Nov 2021 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Letank

CCCUK Member
This LT-1 was for sale on one of the dealer stands. Very strong money imo. The condition wasn’t great close up and it didn’t appear to be totally original either.

343B6B18-73DE-4843-A957-7010F31AB01D.jpegF77C15BA-07C7-4616-A82F-8D28C92585E0.jpeg5AAC5427-0549-4757-BE04-8C49BEA8DF7B.jpeg32F25C17-43C9-437A-9786-A6EBE1B8684B.jpegDFA6799B-B7C4-4019-83FC-4F6D74755182.jpeg14C88423-392E-46F7-9399-49646305F6D7.jpegBDF99AED-63ED-4A15-8DB0-B14C4C226B7D.jpeg

mickn

CCCUK Member
Firstly I would like to say a big thank you for the opportunity to display my car at the weekend. Wasn't sure what to expect but the whole weekend was fantastic, big thanks to Rich for his organisation, planning etc which made the whole thing run so smoothly imo. Massive thanks to the others on the stand, what a great and friendly bunch, loads of laughs. Thanks also to Steve for the lifts backwards and forwards from the hotel and to Vicky my new bitch sister :ROFLMAO:

Lastly, did Rob get home ok and has that Latte been paid for yet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Went to the last one and said never again. I find it too much and hard on the legs and feet so stood by my conviction and gave it a miss. Well done though to all involved as it looked great and well attended. Be interesting to see how many new members Rob kidnapped!

Rich

Administrator
Went to the last one and said never again. I find it too much and hard on the legs and feet so stood by my conviction and gave it a miss. Well done though to all involved as it looked great and well attended. Be interesting to see how many new members Rob kidnapped!
A fantastic show this year. A great team who worked tirelessly promoting the Club and who all contirbuted to signing up 20 new members. All went well apart from Rob's C4 (possible drive shaft failure) and David's C3 (possible rear camber problem) both both failing when leaving the NEC yesterday and coming home today on the back of recovery vehicles.
Firstly I would like to say a big thank you for the opportunity to display my car at the weekend. Wasn't sure what to expect but the whole weekend was fantastic, big thanks to Rich for his organisation, planning etc which made the whole thing run so smoothly imo. Massive thanks to the others on the stand, what a great and friendly bunch, loads of laughs. Thanks also to Steve for the lifts backwards and forwards from the hotel and to Vicky my new bitch sister :ROFLMAO:

Lastly, did Rob get home ok and has that Latte been paid for yet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thanks, Mick. When we left this morning, trailers had arrived for both of them.
Great to see you agian after so long and thanks for your contribution. I thought we'd agreed not mention the Latte incident - I didn't mean to walk out without paying for it...................

Vettemike09

Committee Member

No and No 😢