The NCM Virtual BASH 28th & 29th May 2020

Vettemike09

Committee Member
I managed to find time in my busy schedule last week to log on and watch pretty much all of the NCM 2020 virtual BASH in Bowling Green. Whilst I would much rather we had all been there in person the guys at the museum and all of the participants put on an excellent event, especially considering the time constraints. I was really impressed by the preview of the new exhibits that the museum has been building whilst the lockdown has been in place. They are now ready to open on the 8th of June with these excellent updates now in place. I have attached below a PDF document that contains the highlights and some of the slides shared with us during the 2 day event. Please feel free to download and enjoy this summary and perhaps you might want to consider joining us next April for the 2021 BASH.

Attachments

• 2020 NCM Michelin Virtual BASH.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 30

kentvette

CCCUK Member
We enjoyed a good couple of days (well, afternoons and evenings!) "attending" the Bash - the NCM team did a great job pulling it all together we thought.
Good to see how the NCM is looking - its been way too long since June & I were there last!
Hopefully they will consider offering a paid-for on-line experience at some of their future events...(y)