Until: Sun 12 Jun 2022 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Rich

Administrator
1635169162651.png
This exciting annual two-day event features historic and classic motor racing at the UK's fastest race circuit and will take place again on the 11th and 12th June 2022.

The CCCUK will receive a dedicated parking area - last year, we were allocated a great position right by the circuit (see photo below) and we have requested a similar area for 2022.

CCCUK Members will be able to purchase advance tickets at 50% off the on the gate price. Ticket prices will be confirmed shortly and will go on sale in November, together with the Club discount code.

I am advised that we will have at least one place on the luchtime parade lap.

1635169121765.png

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
Thruxton is a great circuit. I've driven that one. That sloped grass parking area pictured above must be fun to park in if it is wet :ROFLMAO:

Rich

Administrator
Agree, but parking sideways as in the picture helps, particularly with some Corvette handbrakes.

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
Agree, but parking sideways as in the picture helps, particularly with some Corvette handbrakes.
I was more thinking the wheelspinning in wet grass/mud trying to drive up and down the slope, but good point about not parking pointing directly downhill with our quality handbrakes :ROFLMAO:

Rich

Administrator
The CCCUK discount code for ticket purchases can be found here:

https://www.corvetteclub.org.uk/threads/thruxton-historic-11-12-june-2022-ticket-discount-code.3078/

To purchase tickets at 50% off the on the day price only (not the wekend ticket) and supply vehicle details for a free club display vehicle pass, visit the dedicated car club ticket booking page via this link

Thruxton Historic - Car Clubs 2022 - Thruxton Motorsport Centre (thruxtonracing.co.uk)

Club ticket sales close at 2pm Monday 6th June (subject to availability). Tickets and display vehicle passes will be sent to club members by first class post on or before this date.

Our Club display area will be on the banking in the outfield, similar to 2021 and will be signposted.

Vettemike09

Committee Member
I asked for us to be in the same location as this year for next year after I was in-touch with them after this years event. Have you registered the clubs interest? I was going to do that or at least check to see if they have us in place from my request.

Johneboy

CCCUK regional rep
Dear All

As we are now in the final week for making bookings this is a friendly reminder in regards to Thruxton, no doubt your email inbox is full of details of various car shows however I am delighted to confirm that CCCUK will once again be having a Club presence at the Thruxton Historic meeting on 11/12th June 2022.

For those who have said they will attend, please ensure you have bought your tickets by following the below instructions, I thank all those who have already registered.

If you have not decided then why not come and join us, it is certainly an enjoyable day out, so for those who now on reading this msg decide to join can I ask that you do two things, firstly let me know you are coming, as it is a 2 day event let me know which day Sat or Sun. Secondly follow the below instructions and order your ticket and Car Pass.

The Thruxton Historic race meeting is an exciting annual two-day event featuring historic and classic motor racing at the UKs fastest race circuit. As a registered car club CCCUK members can benefit from free club display parking (one or both days) and half price advance tickets (children 15yrs and under are admitted free of charge). The event was held successfully in 2021 under covid-19 restrictions and received extremely positive feedback from the clubs who attended.

If you are booking tickets and want to be on the club stand please let me know and please follow the instructions below

To purchase tickets at 50% off the on the day price and supply vehicle details for a free club display vehicle pass visit the dedicated car club ticket booking page via this link
Thruxton Historic - Car Clubs 2022 - Thruxton Motorsport Centre (thruxtonracing.co.uk)

Scroll down, select a ticket type and click ‘ADD TO BASKET’
Adjust the quantity required (to add a different ticket type go back one page)
Enter code CCC223TH in the DISCOUNT CODE field (bottom left of the basket) click APPLY
Repeat to apply the discount to each ticket type on the order
Please check the total before clicking PROCEED TO CHECKOUT

Club ticket sales close at 2pm Monday 6th June (subject to availability). Tickets and display vehicle passes will be sent to club members by first class post on or before this date.

Event information and latest news can be found here Thruxton Historic - Thruxton Motorsport Centre
Under the FAQ tab on that page, you will find information about additional safety measures at Thruxton Circuit relating to Covid-19. There will also be updates on the event website here Thruxton Historic 2022
I will be there for both days and bringing along our South Coast Gazebo and flags, for those who have attended before we will be in the same location as last year, you may wish to bring along a cool box as the circuit's refreshments are on the other side of the track.

As in previous years there will be an opportunity to cruise in and the meeting points will likely be the same s last year, but confirmed nearer the time when I have a better idea of numbers.

At this stage it would be useful to know who is attending and on which days and if you would like to join a cruise in, as we get nearer the event more specific information will be advised. Therefore I am asking that you do two things, firstly and most important If you are coming please use the link and register to get your entry passes, second is to let me know you plan to come, with the June 6th deadline for ticket sales I would like to set deadline of May 31st to register your interest.

I will be ensuring that this msg is circulated to all regions and of course the event is already posted on the Clubs website.

If you have any questions, I can be contacted via jjallen35@hotmail.com

I can personally say it was a great event to be at last year and look forward to seeing you all again