(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Sat 22 Jun 2024 - 09:00
End: Sun 23 Jun 2024 - 16:30

Johneboy

CCCUK regional rep
Dear All,

As the year starts to move on so do the details on various shows and events, as you may know we as a Cub have been participating at the Thruxton Historic Show for many years. I am pleased to confirm that once again we will have a club presence with a dedicated area and discounted tickets. I myself will be there for the whole weekend.

Our club discount code for members to purchase club tickets is CCCUK245TH

To purchase discounted car club tickets and supply vehicle details for a free club display vehicle pass visit the dedicated car club ticket booking page (see link below). Each order allows you to book one free vehicle display pass with the driver and any passenger tickets.
Adult Car Club Tickets: One day �15 Weekend �28
Children 15 years and under admitted free with an adult ticket holder.
Thruxton Historic - Car Clubs 2024

Scroll down, select a ticket type/day, and click �ADD TO BASKET�
Click 'CHECKOUT NOW' to go to your basket where you can amend ticket quantities.
Enter code CCCUK245TH in the DISCOUNT CODE field (bottom left of the basket) click APPLY to activate the discount, repeat for each ticket type on the order.
Please check the total before clicking PROCEED TO CHECKOUT

Car Club tickets must be booked by 2pm Monday 17th June. Tickets and display vehicle passes will be sent to club members by first class post on or before this date.

Club displays will be on the banking and grass areas in the outfield and your allocated club area will be signposted. We will require a copy of your club public liability insurance and a risk assessment to hold on file for the event. If you would like to use a gazebo, please let us know the dimensions and intended purpose. We will email you final details and arrival information before the event.

Circuit information and faqs can be found here Thruxton Historic
Updates and event information on the event website here Thruxton Historic 2023

If you plan to attend then it would be appreciated if you can let me know so I have some idea of numbers

There will be updates coming out and details of any possible cruise in ideas as we get nearer to the event