To all my Corvette friends in the UK, Coronavirus

Texasvette

CCCUK Member
Hi everyone,well I am still in Florida , just wanted to say to members attending events in the UK and Europe, please take extra care when travelling and amongst crowds. Be safe and do all thatโ€™s required to keep coronavirus at bay
good health to you all. See you all eventually David and Jan ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™‚

Redlevel

Well-known user
Hi everyone,well I am still in Florida , just wanted to say to members attending events in the UK and Europe, please take extra care when travelling and amongst crowds. Be safe and do all thatโ€™s required to keep coronavirus at bay
good health to you all. See you all eventually David and Jan ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™‚
I think a lot have their head up their *rs* over coronavirus..
Its a British thing... In the face of adversity, a good old fashioned failure to face reality will always see you through. ๐Ÿค”
Maybe less risk right now in the UK, but people attending unofficial events in the EU and returning here might, and should be, subject to a quarantine upon returning.
Either way, I've no plans to mingle and put my family at risk.. ๐Ÿ‘

Roscobbc

Its the media that has its collective heads up its collective Uranus's - Italy is currently the Pariah with regards to the virus - this was reportedly the situation in France a couple of hours ago (can't vouch how real this is)
tn_fr-flag.gif

France
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered: