Trusted Garage / Mechanic West Essex

RugbyChris

New user
Hi all,
I am a relatively new custodian of a 1981 C3; could anyone recommend a garage or mechanic in west Essex to carry out some work?
It is simple stuff to some, but complicated as hell to me as I have no knowledge at all with spanners........ bleeding the brakes, tightening the hand brake etc

Many thanks in advance

Chris

Roscobbc

1662037281328.png

You could try these people - not CCCUK approved but have been around for years - good reports - they seem to be very busy and perhaps slow responding - you may need to leave a message and wait to hear back.
There is also CCM Autos at Snodland (where Claremont Corvette used to be) not too far over the QE2 crossing

phild

CCCUK Member
View attachment 18967

You could try these people - not CCCUK approved but have been around for years - good reports - they seem to be very busy and perhaps slow responding - you may need to leave a message and wait to hear back.
There is also CCM Autos at Snodland (where Claremont Corvette used to be) not too far over the QE2 crossing

I'm very impressed with CCM Vettes as they have my C3 to rectify the garbage the previous guy caused.