VIN #00002 Up For Grabs

GCorvette

CCCUK Member
It shows the dealer was asking $142,500.00. As that $110k is quite a bit short, they probably won’t sell it.
Ah yes, I see they just added that.
I'm amazed it didn't reach it.

Perhaps the auction was not widely known about. πŸ€”

Sadly I came up short on the sofa change, but I will add a C3 as soon a my health issues are resolved.

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Ah yes, I see they just added that.
I'm amazed it didn't reach it.

Perhaps the auction was not widely known about. πŸ€”

Sadly I came up short on the sofa change, but I will add a C3 as soon a my health issues are resolved.

Good luck with the health issues (y)

There's a nice and very rare 1972 LT-1 on BAT being one of 240 that came equipped with air conditioning at the end of the three year LT-1 production run.

White LT-1.PNG

They're a blast to drive with the high revving solid lifter motor and manual trans (auto not an option on LT-1's) The '70 is considered the most desirable rated at 370 BHP followed by 330 for the '71 and then 255 for the '72 but the true power was largely the same but they changed how it was shown Gross v Nett

My red '71 LT-1 in a similar pose

20180520_181249_resized.jpg

GCorvette

CCCUK Member
Good luck with the health issues (y)

There's a nice and very rare 1972 LT-1 on BAT being one of 240 that came equipped with air conditioning at the end of the three year LT-1 production run.

View attachment 15416
Thank you πŸ™

Yours looks fabulous. πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

I was looking at that white one on BAT this morning, very nice.

Sadly another pre existing significant knee problem (ironically caused by surgery) means I can no longer drive a manual. 😞
The paddles in my C6 have been a God send , so it will also have to be an auto C3 for me.

Hopefully one with enough torque to have a bit of fun at the lights. 😁😎

Last edited: