What have I found?

louis_white

Well-known user
Found this little pin behind the centre console of my C4. Is it an astronaut pin or pilots? as I know a lot pilots and astronauts owned these cars of ours once upon a time πŸ€” image.jpg

louis_white

Well-known user
Looks like I bought the wrong one of the pair all I found in mine was mouse turd couple of dollars and a pair of knickers !!!!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ thats hilarious. I may of found somthing cool but boy it needs a lot of work. As I’m stripping her down the list of parts I’m needing is growing and growing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Rich

Administrator
Louis - I don't know if you've noticed, but I have changed your website status to "Club Member". Thank you for joining the CCCUK.

It looks like you've got quite a project on your hands. Keep the questions coming, as I'm sure the other Members will be able to offer advice.

louis_white

Well-known user
Louis - I don't know if you've noticed, but I have changed your website status to "Club Member". Thank you for joining the CCCUK.

It looks like you've got quite a project on your hands. Keep the questions coming, as I'm sure the other Members will be able to offer advice.
Thanks Rich, I worry I’m already bombarding them forum with too many questions and I have loads more to ask too πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m trying to rain it in so I don’t become a nuisance πŸ˜‚

Rich

Administrator
................I’m trying to rain it in so I don’t become a nuisance πŸ˜‚
I don't think that will ever happen as the purpose of the Club is to further the interest in Corvette.

We did have someone who became a bit of a nuisance, but he had "special" issues unrelated to his Corvette. He doesn't play with us any more.