What have you done today ?

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
This shit cold and wet weather is really getting on my tits now he says just as the clouds clear and the sun shines brightly..

Spent a few hours in the garage fettling / checking the Vetts ready for better weather in May :rolleyes:

The SB '65 needs a new starter motor and maybe an alternator as it was only putting out 13.2 volts.

Haven't looked at what looks like a vacuum leak on the C3 yet

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
This shit cold and wet weather is really getting on my tits now he says just as the clouds clear and the sun shines brightly..

Spent a few hours in the garage fettling / checking the Vetts ready for better weather in May :rolleyes:

The SB '65 needs a new starter motor and maybe an alternator as it was only putting out 13.2 volts.

Haven't looked at what looks like a vacuum leak on the C3 yet
Totally with you there Mr.C. Totally pee`d off with constantly changing plans and umming and aahring about what to do on any given day . Likewise here now , the sky is blue and the sun is shining !! We only live 7 miles from Silverstone Circuit as the crow flies and as we got nearer to home the roads were dry like it hadn`t rained since we left home in the rain early morning . :( But anyone who has ever been to Silverstone will know it has it`s own eco climate . On the rare occasions it is hot , it`s like the Sahara with no respite from the sun , and the rest of the time it`s , windy , cold or wet . But then WW2 bomber bases were always built on exposed locations . I guess the higher you took off the less higher you had to climb !! :ROFLMAO: