Where to buy 12 x 6 number plates?

Last triumph

Well-known user
The DVLA have finally got round to registering my '81 so I'll need to be ordering plates.

I guess the days of getting away with running round on a pair of white/yellow pressed States Plates are behind us, therefore I imagine I'll need a fully legal with correct motorcycle sized numbers and spacing etc.

Where are people getting their plates made up these days? Any recommendations for a quick service?

Would prefer to scan / e-mail my docs if possible, rather then sending them in the post.

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Im getting away (so far) with silver lettering on black background pressed States Plates (France) on my 81.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
The DVLA have finally got round to registering my '81 so I'll need to be ordering plates.

I guess the days of getting away with running round on a pair of white/yellow pressed States Plates are behind us, therefore I imagine I'll need a fully legal with correct motorcycle sized numbers and spacing etc.

Where are people getting their plates made up these days? Any recommendations for a quick service?

Would prefer to scan / e-mail my docs if possible, rather then sending them in the post.
I got mine from PFC - Plates for Cars . All done on line with no hassle and quick delivery . They do different font styles , border edging in a choice of colours plus logos and wording of choice .