ZR1 for sale on ebay

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Just saw this on eBay.co.uk
1990 ZR1. £17995.
When you consider what these cars cost back in the day, it seems reasonable? I don’t know.
I think I would rather drive this about than an 18k BMW or Audi.
Possibly with a lot of haggling quite a bit cheaper as a very limited market here in the UK.

13196A14-3AB4-44ED-AD7C-01E30B260874.jpeg

stealthyflatfish

Well-known user
Looks like a reasonable price, subject to an inspection, as long as it's had regular oil and filter changes can't see much of a problem, other than sourcing engine parts if the enevitable
happens. Dark metallic green very similar to Ford Highland Green, bet there's not many of them around.

Roscobbc

Not much info given about the car, dealers website dosen't list it - some other interesting cars shown though......

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
You certainly couldn’t buy this in the states and get it back here for that sort of money.
I think the polo green metallic suits the Corvette nicely.
It’s also still got factory wheels on it, which again i think is nice.
I always like factory stock wheels. Yes I know they are a very personal thing, and are probably the first thing to go if your personalising your car. I did it many times back in the day. On went the Wolfies or Appliance’s , but as I’ve gotten older I now prefer stock looking wheels.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Just received latest edition of CA, he has a 1/2 page advertisement showing the ZR1 along with various other vehicles he has for sale.