1962 Fuelie and 1959 Fuelie

Tom Moss

CCCUK Member
Following health issues I have decided to sell everything I own relating to C1 Corvettes (cars and parts)
If I am honest I would like to sell everything in one hit, however I understand that’s a big ask and would split it all up unto various packages. The Items are as follows.

1962 Corvette. Fuel injected, red with black interior, hardtop, power soft top, power windows. This car is a survivor car that needs to be driven. This car has a V5 and I have owned it for the past 25 years. Totally number’s matching correct car.

1959 Corvette. Fuel injected, black, silver cove with a red interior, hard top, soft top. This is a part restored car with all the hard work done. Body was taken off the chassis. Chassis stripped re painted and built up using the original and restored parts as needed. Engine and gearbox rebuilt. Body repainted in the above colours. I have started to install the stainless and chrome and have a complete new interior for the car in red. Totally numbers matching car with all the parts to finish that has never been shown in the UK. I have restored this car so far to NCRS standards of which I have been a member for 35 years and I am a founder member of NCRSUK chapter

Parts
I have over the last 40years collected parts for C1 cars and those older members of the Club will know of me. I have 100 if not thousands of parts including a complete 57 rolling chassis, complete 59 front beam, body panels, 2 rear clips, radios, hub caps new carpets set, new soft tops, used door panels, steering columns, steering wheels, white wall tyres on original rims.
Far to much to list here.
Believe me I know C1 cars and I am a black hat NCRS judge.
The whole package price is £120,000. That’s a lot of money but you get a 40 year collection of cars and parts. But I have figures in mind for each of the 3 packages.
I live in Essex and obviously you will need to visit me to look at it all.
Believe me I would not be selling my collection but have little choice.
My phone number is 07702 477199. Please txt, what’s app or e-mail me in the first instance and I will come back to you.
Tom Moss
CCCUK 56
NCRS. 6142

Last edited:

Roscobbc

Sorry to hear that you have to sell your Vettes and related parts Tom - sounds a reasonable price for what you are offering.......best of luck selling!
Rgds, Ross