1982 C3 on California Plates for sale

ROY

New user
I work in the construction industry, so I was looking on an auction site for tools, step ladders, etc,
In between the vans and cement mixers and tools was a1982 C3 CORVETTE, I put a bid in for the car out of curiosity
and was successful. I had no intention of keeping the car, so I would l like to sell it on.
Auctioneers Description : 1982 Chevrolet Corvette Crossfire V8, Runs and Drives, Recent work done includes a new exhaust system,
Suspension bushes, shocks and brakes, Has Nova dated29-06-22 all paid up, The car is in storage in Essex.
The car is silver with glass T-Top roof. I could not go to view the car, so I just relied on the photos. ( yes I know)
I am not an expert on the condition of cars but looking at the photos , I think the California sunshine has got to the paintwork
(slight cracking) and the interior would need a good valet.
I don't want take the fun out of tidying the car up, so I am selling as it is.
Not knowing myself what the car is worth, I would like to take an offer bearing in mind the tidying up cost to yourself.
The car has had it's 40th Birthday now, so can be registered as HISTORIC and would be exempt from ROAD TAX road tax and ULEZ charges
If you would like to email me for the photos and a chat : roybeaumont23@gmail .com.
Happy new year to all the members. Regards ROY, Member 6097

THIS CAR IS NOW SOLD. THANKS
Regards ROY

Last edited:

Llewelyn

Well-known user
I work in the construction industry, so I was looking on an auction site for tools, step ladders, etc,
In between the vans and cement mixers and tools was a1982 C3 CORVETTE, I put a bid in for the car out of curiosity
and was successful. I had no intention of keeping the car, so I would l like to sell it on.
Auctioneers Description : 1982 Chevrolet Corvette Crossfire V8, Runs and Drives, Recent work done includes a new exhaust system,
Suspension bushes, shocks and brakes, Has Nova dated29-06-22 all paid up, The car is in storage in Essex.
The car is silver with glass T-Top roof. I could not go to view the car, so I just relied on the photos. ( yes I know)
I am not an expert on the condition of cars but looking at the photos , I think the California sunshine has got to the paintwork
(slight cracking) and the interior would need a good valet.
I don't want take the fun out of tidying the car up, so I am selling as it is.
Not knowing myself what the car is worth, I would like to take an offer bearing in mind the tidying up cost to yourself.
The car has had it's 40th Birthday now, so can be registered as HISTORIC and would be exempt from ROAD TAX road tax and ULEZ charges
If you would like to email me for the photos and a chat : roybeaumont23@gmail .com.
Happy new year to all the members. Regards ROY, Member 6097

Regards ROY
Hi Roy

Can you send me some info and photos please? My email address is llew.guild@gmail.com :) Thanks!