2021 Cabrio tour Dolomites - Lake Garda

Pitre

Chairman, CCCUK.
This may be of interest to some members, it looks like it could be an excellent event. Although nominally for cabriolets/convertibles, I have checked with the organisers and they confirm that all 'interesting' cars are welcome and that all Corvettes fall into the 'interesting' category! If you would like further details or to register, please contact the organisers direct (details below).

Detail from the organisers follows:-

I would like to invite you to the event "2021 Cabrio tour Dolomites - Lake Garda"!

This time the event will be divided into three parts and each part will have its location:

A) Torbole - Lake Garda
B) St. Michael in Eppan / South Tyrol
C) Sottoguda in the hearth of the Dolomites, on the south of the pass Fedaia.

You can take part in as many parts as you want: 1 or 2 or 3!
Unfortunately I can only accept 20 teams per part this time, so the rule applies = whoever books first is there!

Emotion tours = enjoy the magical landscape of the Dolomites together with like-minded people from all over the world.
Young meets old = all years of construction and brands permitted! (From the Ford T to the Mazda MX5-ND)

Date = May 22nd - June 2nd 2021!
Early bird discount possible until = 11.09.2020
Don't miss the deadline! = February 09, 2021

You can find all details about the event in the attachment. If you would have any problem to open the pdf-files which are attached to this email, please let me know and I will send them to you in another way.

contact forregistration and all possible questions:
Webpage = ==> Cabrio tour Dolomites - Lake Garda
contact - email = president@classicteam850.com
contact - mobile phone = +39 338 314 67 79

At each event, each participant is given a complete information folder (road book). Every pleasure trip is carefully planned personally by our president and there is something for everyone. We drive through breathtaking routes of the Dolomites and Lake Garda - an unforgettable panorama awaits you. Let yourself be enchanted by us!

feel free to visite our photo gallery!
Our YouTube channel! (please, "like" our VideoClips - thank you very much!)
Our Shop: Click here!

Dear , TAKE PART! JOIN IN QUICKLY and experience the Cabrio event in a class of its own in the magic Dolomites!

It would be a pleasure to welcome YOU on the event!

Best regards from the sunny South Tyrol
Christian Bianco (president)

===================================

Impressum/Impress

Dr. Christian Bianco
Postfach 02
I - 39018 Terlan / Südtirol

Unsubscribe

Datenschutz

Please understand that CCCUK takes no responsibility for this event and associated arrangements, and the above notification does not constitute a recommendation!

Woodsy99

CCCUK Member
I’ve now received some details of these events but the due to the booking conditions refunds policy I won’t consider booking until much closer to the event start in May 2021. I don’t want to be in a position of having paid and then not being able to travel through no fault of my own and then not getting a refund........the tours also seem quite pricey