4 wheels on my wagon!

johng

CCCUK Member
Yes thought about it, but decided not to. I've already spent a lot more time and money than I intended to (while-I-am-at-it-itis is very hard to shake off!). The car hasn't suffered too badly over the last 40 years given that it appears to have had very little care and attention for a lot of that time and it will now be cossetted in a garage and probably won't venture out in the rain too often. I think the main thing is to try and keep the water out of the birdcage in the first place.
John

johng

CCCUK Member
Yes the bottom corner of the drivers side windscreen was the worst. I had to replace the whole corner panel there.
IMGP1465.JPG

Also needed a couple of small patches at the top corners of the screen and I still need to weld in a plate underneath the passenger side number 2 body mount. That's the last remaining job before the body goes on.

johng

CCCUK Member
I've been at it for about 2 years now. I reckon it will be another year before it's on the road (and it will probably never be finished!)

johng

CCCUK Member
I got the lower outer corner panel from Scott at Corvette Kingdom. He was very helpful with explaining how to fit it, without having to remove the whole front clip. For the other holes I just made up patches from some mild steel plate.