A friendly chap.

Fenman

CCCUK Member
Just want to say a thank you to my area rep Paul Newman, for the help and advice involving my c5. I’m a new member and although the get together shave been limited I’ve found the other members a friendly bunch and would recommend the club to other corvette loving enthusiasts.

Paul Newman

CCCUK regional rep
Thanks for the compliment Andy, much appreciated. Hopefully we can meet up again soon given the right Covid and weather conditions. As a footnote to the 'Fab Four Fans' - I can assure you that Paul Newman was an accomplished actor and racing driver.........but he was never in the Beatles :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y)

Roscobbc

Paul Newman's a 'saucy' character seemingly -
640x640.jpg

mickn

CCCUK Member
Just want to say a thank you to my area rep Paul Newman, for the help and advice involving my c5. I’m a new member and although the get together shave been limited I’ve found the other members a friendly bunch and would recommend the club to other corvette loving enthusiasts.
This sounds a bit homoerotic, do all the regions do this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I went to junior school with Paul Newman but I don`t think it was the same one :rolleyes:
Is homeorotic some kind of alternative therapy ? :unsure:

Paul Newman

CCCUK regional rep
Well.......not only did my namesake have great taste in cars, but he put his name to a great range of sauces. Incidentally, THE Paul Newman gave every dollar made from his sauces to charity (for those who didn't know that already).

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Well.......not only did my namesake have great taste in cars, but he put his name to a great range of sauces. Incidentally, THE Paul Newman gave every dollar made from his sauces to charity (for those who didn't know that already).

Really nice guy then , you might almost say as `keen as mustard ` :LOL: Look forward to the end of lock down so we can all ketchup sometime 🤣

Paul Newman

CCCUK regional rep
Clearly lockdown hasn't diminished the British sense of humour (at least I think that's what it is?). Or is it that we've all started talking to the walls already :ROFLMAO:? Tell ya what folks.....how about trying to come up with some of the comments I've had about my name over the years? Trust me, there have been many of them :unsure:❓❓❓

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Clearly lockdown hasn't diminished the British sense of humour (at least I think that's what it is?). Or is it that we've all started talking to the walls already :ROFLMAO:? Tell ya what folks.....how about trying to come up with some of the comments I've had about my name over the years? Trust me, there have been many of them :unsure:❓❓❓

I`ve been talking to walls for years because they have ears ! 🤣 But they also have great pork sausages too 🤣🤣

Oneball

CCCUK Member

At least you don’t get Goodies jokes or the bank that likes to say yes or Ronnie Corbett Sorry. God I had a terrible childhood! Parents really ought to think before naming children.

Paul Newman

CCCUK regional rep
Another selection of comments for you folks............."I bet you wish you had his money?"............."Can you give me the recipe for your salad dressing?"......"Have you got his gorgeous blue eyes?" (to which I reply - no he kept them for himself). Another one........"You any good at pool then?"..........."Are you a Hustler?"......."You don't look much like Cool Hand Luke to me?".........and on and on and on etc etc etc. Thankfully the younger generation see my name and have absolutely no reaction whatsoever :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y)