A Mystery Cruise, a Drink, a Bite and a Classic 10th September 2019

Rich

Administrator
Thank you Rich - there is room for a Camaro

What a lovely offer and I would love to come except it's a mystery!!

Anyway, I am meeting a fellow CCCUK Member who has bought a Camaro today, so it's the first meeting on the Classic Camaro Club UK (CCCUK - only kidding) and I should be here.

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
What a lovely offer and I would love to come except it's a mystery!!

Anyway, I am meeting a fellow CCCUK Member who has bought a Camaro today, so it's the first meeting on the Classic Camaro Club UK (CCCUK - only kidding) and I should be here.

"a fellow CCCUK Member who has bought a Camaro"

The word "defect" comes to mind, but would not want that word attributed to a Chevy

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Thank you to all who came, a good time was had by all, shame about the traffic hold ups on what is normally a fast route, but the time of night did not help and then at the Classic meet we were the attraction save for a lovely 1929 Bentley and an SS Jaguar both owned by the same gentleman, but what a spectacle we provided all arriving on mass in year order and then parking up in an orderly Vette line up.

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Thank you to all who came, a good time was had by all, shame about the traffic hold ups on what is normally a fast route, but the time of night did not help and then at the Classic meet we were the attraction save for a lovely 1929 Bentley and an SS Jaguar both owned by the same gentleman, but what a spectacle we provided all arriving on mass in year order and then parking up in an orderly Vette line up.
Yes it was a good night with a nice line up of vettes .

Corvetteville

CCCUK Member
Yes brilliant venue, lovely,somewhere we weren't aware of, and shall visit again.Big thank you to Barry for finding & organising the evening.

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member

Are the photos secret too?

Backseatdriver

CCCUK Member
It was a really good event! The Mystery part was even more mysterious for us, as we travelled in another dimension for part of our journey! Thank you to everyone else who waited while we returned!!
And a great big thank you to Barry for arranging our arrival and our own display, and for all the forward planning and checking to make sure that it was an event we'd enjoy.

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Are the photos secret too?
The Destination is below it is the Secret of the Mystery Cruise and the Location can not be told to those who are not in the Fold.
In the picture Marti is running over to stop the canoodling that is going on and clear the track, because Monty in the C7 Z06 is revving up and just about to burn some rubber down the StripMYSTERY CRUISE 10.09.19 CB.jpg

Last edited:

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
The Location is in another Dimension it is in the abyss and due to its ethereal nature is devoid of all earthly co-ordinates
The whole evening was a figment of that which transcends reality.