IMG_7075.jpeg

Click photo library
IMG_7076.jpeg

Select the photo you want and then add
IMG_7077.jpeg

Once it’s uploaded click insert and full image
IMG_7078.jpeg

Roscobbc

How do I add a photo please ,make it easy for a 80 year old.
From a mid 70 year old............providing the photos are located on a file on your computer (and you are viewing this thread on the same computer) it should be simple......
in this reply I've simply gone to the 'attach files' button below on the new posting and gone to the file where my photos are stored.
Then I've 'hovered' over the photo with the mouse pointer (the image should automatically 'highlight' itself).
Then 'left click' the mouse pointer and the option will say 'open file'.
Left click once more and it will appear on your post. See the option on the top left of the reduced image? 'Insert', left click it and it will give you a further option of 'Thumbnail' or 'Full Image' (so reduced size or full size image) -
left click your preference - then finally go to the bottom right of the page and left click the red 'Post Reply' button and the job is done John.
Boyd f & r wheel.JPG

antijam

CCCUK Member
There's yet another way if you've room on your monitor. Drag the forum page to one side of the screen. In the other side locate the picture on your PC that you want to add. Left click and drag and drop the picture into the forum message window you're completing.
Voila!
Cat.jpg
I've just dragged and dropped this piccie of our 'Guard cat'
( you do not want to mess with her! )
Give it a try - I managed it at 81. :)(y)

Last edited:

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
There is another way to add photos as well, but that involves being a leet hacker and then hacking all the internetz.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
There's yet another way if you've room on your monitor. Drag the forum page to one side of the screen. In the other side locate the picture on your PC that you want to add. Left click and drag and drop the picture into the forum message window you're completing.
Voila!
View attachment 25948
I've just dragged and dropped this piccie of our 'Guard cat'
( you do not want to mess with her! )
Give it a try - I managed it at 81. :)(y)
She looks pretty fierce.

Roscobbc

Ross, remember I am Norfolk bred so fairly thick.
The old saying "you can't teach old dogs new tricks" is so untrue John (certainly I'd say for both of us.......others may disagree about me, perhaps?)
In the literal sense our 12 year old Standard Poodle (as generally expected) is quite a bright, intelligent dog. When put-out in the back garden to survey his territory, do a 'business' etc he will often stand outside our full length glass panelled back door waiting for one of us to let him back-in. Quite often we don't realise he is there and its only when he gets really annoyed after a long time that he'll bark for us to open to door. Interestingly the last couple of evenings he seems to have adopted a head-butting the back door to get us to open it for him to come back indoors! - Wonder if we need to do a similar thing John?