Advice on a couple of C5 Issues

plastic orange

CCCUK Member
You have a what now? Have we seen pics of this beast?? ;)
Yes, I've put pics on previously. I've owned this since 1972 and it's always been modified in my ownership, and I bought a LS cut out engine/box etc back in 2008 for it's current spec. As you'd expect, it's a good bit quicker than my C5. I've also got a 53 Chevy Bel Air with a 375hp turnkey engine company crate motor LQ4 (6 litre ls derivative), TCI front clip with power steering and a rear axle from a Ford Explorer,
horace and atom.jpg

Invetterate

CCCUK Member
Yes, I've put pics on previously. I've owned this since 1972 and it's always been modified in my ownership, and I bought a LS cut out engine/box etc back in 2008 for it's current spec. As you'd expect, it's a good bit quicker than my C5. I've also got a 53 Chevy Bel Air with a 375hp turnkey engine company crate motor LQ4 (6 litre ls derivative), TCI front clip with power steering and a rear axle from a Ford Explorer,
View attachment 25181
Now that looks like fun! Always liked the idea of a Moggie with a few extra ponies....! What suspension set-up does it have?

C5Steve

CCCUK Member
View attachment 25181
That looks brilliant, thanks for sharing!