Aftermarket Alloy Wheels

mr_glasgow84

Regular user
Hi guys,

I'm totally confused when it comes to what aftermarket wheels will fit my 1999 C5.

Would anyone be good enough to send me links to any wheels under a grand for 4 that will fit please?

I'd be happy with the standard 17/18 setup but would consider 18s all round or 18/19s.

Any help would be much appreciated as I'm unclear about my options!

Thanks,

Martin

Nickeh

Regular user
I'll send you a pic of mine tomorrow. They are 18/19s aftermar market split rims. They are also knackered so I'm in the same journey

Steven Smith

CCCUK Member
I am no expert but have 1999 C5 wheels for my C4, as with all wheels once you know the specifications you can choose wheels.
Bolt pattern: 5" X 4.75"
Central hub: 70.3mm
Offsets:
Front wheel (17" X 8.5") 56mm
Rear wheel (18" X 9.5") 65mm

Use a tyre size calculator (on line), input the tyre size you are currently using.
Using the circumference, from the calculator you can then see what tyres will fit the new wheels without effecting your speedometer or gearing by keeping the revs per mile the same or very close.
Hope this helps.

mr_glasgow84

Regular user
Thanks for this. I've actually decided to sell as a change in circumstances means I'll be losing my garage space in a few months.

51k miles, auto targa on red. Passed MOT on Saturday with no advisories. Lots of pics on my Instagram @mr_glasgow84