Air Fresheners

Roscobbc

Now this is perhaps an odd topic to bring on to the forum.......but please bear with me. When we received our membership renewal packs earlier this year there was a nice Lancaster Insurance 'smelly' - one of those air fresheners that you remove from its sealed plastic bag and it help 'cover' all those typically stale in-car odours within the car for a couple of weeks or so. And fine, I always appreciate them - no issue with them........however this year I decided to use it in my old Mazda 2 daily driver. Not caring for things like stickers, phone and sat nav devices in my line of sight when driving I try to hang or mount them out of view........and so I hung the air freshener behind the drivers side sun visor - so nicely out of view (except when sun visor in the down position) and a nice wafting smell at head level. However look what it has done laying next to the soft vinyl covering of the sun visor.......its gone all saggy. Don't know whether it will shrink back (and TBH I don't really care) but would advise any Corvette owner considering placing this other than hanging from rear view mirror to reconsider.
20220729_134725.jpg20220729_134650.jpg