Welcome to the new CCCUK website!
Our old website is still available but no longer open for new posts. Click here to visit it. Click here for more information.
If you're not already a member of the CCCUK, join now!

Ali Corvette Script Valve covers wanted

Milner62

New user
Hi All,

I need a single Ali Corvette script valve cover. Straight pattern not staggered. One of mine is damaged unfortunately. Condition isn't an issue as I will restore it but I do need one ASAP. Any options out there? Let me know what you have and price. If needed, I will buy a pair. Thanks VERY much all!!

Regards
Dan

Last edited:

Eurovettes

Regular user
Hi All,

I need a single Ali Corvette script valve cover. Straight pattern not staggered. One of mine is damaged unfortunately. Condition isn't an issue as I will restore it but I do need one ASAP. Any options out there? Let me know what you have and price. If needed, I will buy a pair. Thanks VERY much all!!

Regards
Dan
send me a pic - I am in USA now could look for one but not back till June 20, keef@eurovettes.com

Tom Moss

CCCUK Member
Hi All,

Regards
Dan

I have five sets. Sold a pair of straight patten a few weeks ago. I will check in the garage tomorrow and let you know if I have a straight patten pair.
I also have a 35year collection of NOS, used and reproduction parts should you need anything else.

Regards

Tom

Tom Moss

CCCUK Member
I have five sets. Sold a pair of straight patten a few weeks ago. I will check in the garage tomorrow and let you know if I have a straight patten pair.
I also have a 35year collection of NOS, used and reproduction parts should you need anything else.

Regards

Tom
Hi,

I have just checked and I have 3 sets. They have the casting flaws and are originals. The pair I would like to part with need cleaning.
Cost is 90 pounds the pair plus postage. Unless you want to collect. I´m in Romford, Essex. If you want photos please let me know.

Regards,

Tom