Sat 19 Aug 2023 - 08:00
Until: Sat 19 Aug 2023 - 19:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
After this year's inaugural American Racing at Oulton Park Bernie's Racing have confirmed that they will be back in 2023 for more of the same. Anyone who went to the event in 2022 will confirm what a great event it was. Next year we'll have the club stand erected.

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
This looks interesting! Are we still having a club stand?
That's the plan however, it now clashes with Passion for Power at Tatton Park grrrrr. We have great standing with Mortons for the three events at Tatton hence the great plots they allocate us and I'd hate to jeopardise all the work it's taken to get that relationship to where it is..

The bigger day at Passion for Power will as usual be the Sunday and Oulton is Saturday but we can't have an empty club stand at Passion for Power all Saturday so I may ask for volunteers to miss out on Oulton.

Any ideas welcome??

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Hi Dave. Yes we are having a club stand but don't attempt to book tickets just yet as we should as per last year get cut priced tickets which I'll send conformation of once I know. You bringing the race car then?

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
We now have a club stand area for 25 Corvettes. The booking process is a bit long winded but hey ho that's the price to pay to see a bunch of classic Yanks tear arsing around Oulton race track.

Linky --> US-AUTOSHOW (displaymyvehicle.com)

Instructions for that one guy..

I didn't get to the end of the application process as I have to be at Passion for Power but it aint hard folks

1689695978405.png
1689696007561.png
1689696043660.png
1689696074208.png
1689696102541.png
1689696129781.png
1689696155580.png

Last year was brill

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Only a few days left to grab the remaining places. Alan Bradley will be the lead on this event as I will be at Passion for Power

Oulton Park.PNG

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Strange as I had an email for a question on this thread about when e tickets will arrive but it's not showing in the thread. I have no idea when tickets are due as I didn't go all the way to the end of the booking process as I'm not going. I suggest you call their ticket office and I don't have a list, I made 25 places available then it was down to whoever managed to book themselves in.

Ticket hotline: 0344 225 4422

Oulton 1.PNG

Fishy Dave

CCCUK Member
I've read through the emails I've been sent and have printed the tickets and car pass. The only thing I can't find is where the club stand is located? I'm driving up tomorrow afternoon. 🙂