Americana Day at the Sharnbrook Hotel - Video

Rob59C1

Administrator
The CCCUK enjoyed a great Bank Holiday Monday.
If you were there you know, if you weren't, here's a taste of what you missed.

Americana Day at the Sharnbrook Hotel hosted by a great friend of the CCCUK, Ciro Vesuvio and the Petrolheadonism Club.

Corvettes of every generation were represented (except C8 of course).

Fabulous weather (despite the forecast)
And a fantastic array of American Muscle cars and Trucks from across the years.
Despite the music police's attempt to prevent this video, I have edited out the tracks they objected to, by Jimmy Hendrix and The Eagles, that were playing in the background.
So here it is at last. A fantastic Day enjoyed by all.

Roscobbc

"Despite the music police's attempt to prevent this video, I have edited out the tracks they objected to, by Jimmy Hendrix and The Eagles, that were playing in the background"

Explain Rob?

testvet

"Despite the music police's attempt to prevent this video, I have edited out the tracks they objected to, by Jimmy Hendrix and The Eagles, that were playing in the background"

Explain Rob?
The original video which I uploaded to YouTube had, at different times, All Along the Watchtower and Hotel California, playing over the PA.
The owners of the copyright to these tracks, and I'm sure others by Hendrix and The Eagles, require payment for them to be heard at all.
The other tracks are also copyrighted, but their owners are happy for them to be used provided money is not made from their use.
The problem is you don't know which tracks can or can't be used, or heard in this case, until you upload, and then you only get one notification at a time.
So, in this case, I had to upload and subsequently edit the soundtrack and remake the video three times before uploading the final version successfully.

curious bystander

CCCUK Member
That got seriously exciting at about 21.00 mins in:ROFLMAO: But on a serious note it was a great day and the weather did us proud - even managed to burn the top of my head:oops:
After weeks of inactivity it was good to get away for a couple of days and catch up with other Club Members
Thanks to Mike, Jayne and Rob for sorting