Anyone know SCS1?

CDC

Busy user
Hi all. Driving through Surbiton the other day and a stunning blue C7 reg "SCS1" went past me. Anyone familiar with this car? Naturally I wasn't driving my ZR1 at the time.

Cheers

Charlie

rubyragtop

Committee Member
Hi all. Driving through Surbiton the other day and a stunning blue C7 reg "SCS1" went past me. Anyone familiar with this car? Naturally I wasn't driving my ZR1 at the time.

Cheers

Charlie
A Surrey member. It is a ZO6 that he has had from new (2017) built to his specs. As you say, a stunning C7.

Reactions: CDC

CDC

Busy user
A Surrey member. It is a ZO6 that he has had from new (2017) built to his specs. As you say, a stunning C7.
Interesting. Good to know. I need to pop to that monthly Surrey meet at the Fairmile eventually. Still yet to meet a single fellow vette owner.

rubyragtop

Committee Member
We are meeting this evening if you can make it. No need to be in the Corvette with the weather like it is tonight.
If you fancy it, we meet at the Fairmile, Portsmouth Road, Cobham, KT11 1BW from 7.30.
Come when you ant and leave when you want. At least 1 C5 will be there.

CDC

Busy user
We are meeting this evening if you can make it. No need to be in the Corvette with the weather like it is tonight.
If you fancy it, we meet at the Fairmile, Portsmouth Road, Cobham, KT11 1BW from 7.30.
Come when you ant and leave when you want. At least 1 C5 will be there.
Thank you. If only I'd posted a day or two earlier I could have sorted my diary out! I'll put next month's in my calendar; last Tuesday in the month I assume? I should have my ZR1 back on the road by then.

rubyragtop

Committee Member
The Surrey meets are on the fourth Tuesday evening of each month (some months have 5 Tuesdays) the next two are on April 23rd and May 28th.

Reactions: CDC