Anyone Want To Go Racing?

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I thought for a minute you were suggesting a flutter on the gee gees :ROFLMAO: That really does look the bizz , but I have poked around the sofa and all I came up with was an old 2 pence piece , a dried up cat biscuit and a load of fluff . ( note to ones self - severely beat the domestic slave at first opportunity ) . So I think it time for a flutter on the gee gees eh ? :unsure:

PhilV8

CCCUK Member
I thought for a minute you were suggesting a flutter on the gee gees :ROFLMAO: That really does look the bizz , but I have poked around the sofa and all I came up with was an old 2 pence piece , a dried up cat biscuit and a load of fluff . ( note to ones self - severely beat the domestic slave at first opportunity ) . So I think it time for a flutter on the gee gees eh ? :unsure:
I'd leave the fluff in the sofa. Judging by the amount of money people are paying for barn finds with all the dust and muck on, it could be an appreciating asset :)

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I'd leave the fluff in the sofa. Judging by the amount of money people are paying for barn finds with all the dust and muck on, it could be an appreciating asset :)

I never thought about Phil . I will collect all that fluff and dust up and sprinkle it all over my C3 then drive it round to one of the barns at the riding stables next door to the workshop where I keep it and go " Look what I just found " and stick another couple of noughts on the end of its current insurance valuation (y) :ROFLMAO: