assembly manual 1968

Oneball

CCCUK Member
You should be able to get one from Corvette Kingdom.

I’ve got an electronic version of a 69 one if it’s any use.

antijam

CCCUK Member
...or you can download one from Willcox at $25. Search for Assembly Manual CD format 1961-1982. Quote your year to get the right one.

Last edited:

uncle albert

Well-known user
thanks for the replys...i'm old school {and old} so i want a paper copy...corvette kingdom only does them to order so i'll just add it to my next order of parts from the states....in the mean time though i would be grateful for just the info/photos of installing the fuel tank....i took mine out back in march to seal it and want to put it back in...in the correct order...

Roscobbc

thanks for the replys...i'm old school {and old} so i want a paper copy...corvette kingdom only does them to order so i'll just add it to my next order of parts from the states....in the mean time though i would be grateful for just the info/photos of installing the fuel tank....i took mine out back in march to seal it and want to put it back in...in the correct order...
How much is the paper copy?

uncle albert

Well-known user
.Hi,thanks for that one ball...i do have a workshop manual, but the assembly manuals show every nut and bolt and part numbers...which is handy when you took the part off a year ago..and cant find all the right nuts and bolts
!!!!

uncle albert

Well-known user
Ross, the paper copy is about 30 quid + postage.......but there are at least 4 or 5 different versions,and i was asking which one is best with the most extra info.....

Oneball

CCCUK Member
.Hi,thanks for that one ball...i do have a workshop manual, but the assembly manuals show every nut and bolt and part numbers...which is handy when you took the part off a year ago..and cant find all the right nuts and bolts
!!!!

Will get a pic of that for you tomorrow

uncle albert

Well-known user
Hi,oneball....thanks a lot,.. thats brilliant.......when i come up from the garage later.....{british bikes, I'm afraid}....i will digest some of this and go to the pub.....

uncle albert

Well-known user
Oh dear..... you've started me off on my bikes..........well you did ask.......heres a "few" of them.........I wasn't going to put the duke up because ross said it was noisy when i took it up the corvette club last yearIMG_1061.JPGIMG_0454.JPGIMG_1884.JPGduke.JPGIMG_1843.JPGIMG_2354.JPG