Auction now for this 1967

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
There’s a very strong demand for all C3 Corvettes at the moment in the US. It’s getting very hard to buy anything to ship over.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Looking at the pictures, the green 69 looks a nice car, but not as striking as the Red 1970. Red on a corvette is a very beautiful Color, it makes the car pop. “Little Red Corvette” you can’t go wrong.

Roscobbc

Anyone see Wayne Corrini's Collecting Classic Cars last night on one of the Freeview channels?.........charity auction by Barrett Jackson for a gold '71 454 Vette coupe - fetched $50K I believe. Didn't see enough of the car to understand how good it was - even though seemingly a side pipe car, it had Hooker or similar 'pipes and a raised L88 style hood...... and charity auctions are perhaps not too indicative of typical market value. It was the one owner'61 Caddi CDV on the show that was the real beauty.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Anyone see Wayne Corrini's Collecting Classic Cars last night on one of the Freeview channels?.........charity auction by Barrett Jackson for a gold '71 454 Vette coupe - fetched $50K I believe. Didn't see enough of the car to understand how good it was - even though seemingly a side pipe car, it had Hooker or similar 'pipes and a raised L88 style hood...... and charity auctions are perhaps not too indicative of typical market value. It was the one owner'61 Caddi CDV on the show that was the real beauty.
Missed it I’m afraid, will keep a look out for it on a re run. 50k seems about right now for anything half decent in the 1968-72 if not even 73 era. Prices have really increased over the last couple of years. I look most days for anything decent to buy, I’m out bid on most things.

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
Here is a large auction house out of Canada that has pages of auctions, many Corvettes
Not sure what in their money to yours if deals or not

Scroll down this page to see different Corvettes and other nameplates

Top of page is one auction, an estate sale with several Corvettes

Canada Auctions

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Some good things on there. As with all auctions the action happens in the last few minutes. Something that was low suddenly jumps to very high.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Conversion rates £1 = $1:65 CAN
£1 = $1:31 USD
More expensive to ship from Canada to the UK, and it’s more complicated getting them across the Can/US border to ship from the US, so you really need to ship from Canada.
last couple I shipped from Canada was from Nova Scotia which involved a lot of overland transportation. ( and costs)

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Well, car has now been altered from auction to asking price.
It’s $160k

I personally would rather have that 1970 Red convertible, and keep $110k in my bank.
28B9E834-DA37-44BF-9814-7A80DAB0D09A.jpeg