Bad taste Cadillac's

Roscobbc

Anyone with a penchant for extremely bad taste Cadillac's ? - fill yer boots from only £500 reserve each.............

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
I have bad taste.. official.
You can keep the 80's and 90's stretch limos but the 50's cars and the hearses i like.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
1959 Fleetwood is da motor to fit a couple of stiffs in da trunk . So show me a little respect huh ? Or I send da boys round to fit you up with some cement slippers huh ! Capeesh ?

Roscobbc

Amazing isn't Nassau - quite how someone (and why) could accumulate these vehicles, not register or use them. OK the 'factory' limo's have a following and no doubt someone who runs a fleet of 'stretches' will consider these as an alternative to the failing 'stretch' hire market - but those two door Sevilles with the faux spare wheels in the front fenders are sooooooooo gross arn't they?

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Yes, very strange that they have just been left laying about. The 1993 fleetwoods have been registered, and in one picture of the open trunk a UK plate 9 CAD can be seen. Possibly registered as such while being worked. Has now been re registered and 9 CAD is now on a 1954 Cadillac