Bicester Sunday Scrambles - next one 28th April 2019

kentvette

CCCUK Member
Classic & Sports Car magazine keeps "banging on" about Bicester Heritage, but I have to say, there looks to be some fascinating stuff there and at the Sunday Scrambles. A tad "Brit-centric", which is understandable, but I'd be there if we were closer!

WelshVette

Busy user
Great venue and loads of things to see on site - BUT the organisation of the vehicles arriving ( and to a lesser degree, leaving) is poor.
Last time we went in 2017 the queue started around a mile and a half outside the entrance and it took around 45 minutes to get in!

Backseatdriver

CCCUK Member
We're going. But not in a Corvette - we'll be taking a Volvo TP21 Radio Command Car - used by the Swedish Army. I really recommend this showplace. It's a wonderful day every single time you go! Take extra warm layers - it is an airfield - maybe a packed lunch (there are queues and queues for food) and do stay til the very end.... there are sometimes amazing things to see, like a box formation of tiger moths.
We love this place! Just wrap up warm!!

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
We're going. But not in a Corvette - we'll be taking a Volvo TP21 Radio Command Car - used by the Swedish Army. I really recommend this showplace. It's a wonderful day every single time you go! Take extra warm layers - it is an airfield - maybe a packed lunch (there are queues and queues for food) and do stay til the very end.... there are sometimes amazing things to see, like a box formation of tiger moths.
We love this place! Just wrap up warm!!

With a little touch of Custom

1555585977457.png

z06_tim

Busy user
Bicester Heritage is great. I would highly recommend it. They seem to have got a handle on the traffic now, as it was particularly bad when I went in April 2017. I can’t make this one, but I might be able to do the late June one.

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
All tickets now sold and apparently not available on the day, but please check this out if you wish to go.

All is not lost as June 23rd Sunday is Super Scramble Day, ie normal Scramble plus Dynamic Action on the track for those that are invited to take part in the Track Action.