Bumper Vette News

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
1. Huge edition that I look forward to reading over the next week or so. Thanks to the crew that produces such a great magazine.
2. As much as I would love to own and to have carried out the work on that 1963 SWC it belongs to Graham one of our NW members not me as suggested.
3. Nice tribute by Paul Newman for the passing of our good mate Richard Stewart. A sad loss indeed :(

mickn

CCCUK Member
Fantastic effort, I can't begin to imagine the effort needed to continually produce a club mag of this quality (y)

Roscobbc

A superb effort from our editorial team (Mark and Jonny) - so much to read fella's - thanks for all your efforts, much appreciated!

Invetterate

CCCUK Member
Thank you very much gentlemen. As ever, your kind comments are much appreciated by Jonny and me. Thanks to our contributors too. It is great to get articles from members so please feel free to send any item you feel will be of interest.

As ever, Jonny spent a very long time setting out all the text and photos and I, amongst other things, wrote around 9000 words for this edition but it is all worthwhile if the members like it, so thanks again for your comments.

I mentioned that this 80-page edition may, in terms of size, may be a one-off but we have over 60 pages accounted for already for June, so please keep the material coming in and we may have another "over-size" edition coming your way!

Take care

Kind regards,

Mark

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Just finished reading my Vette news whilst pigging out on Cadbury`s Creme Eggs 😋 Another great edition with fascinating articles once again . (y)
PS . Hope I am still driving my Corvette at 92 years old !!!