C2 coupe rear window trim part stolen / needed

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Long shot but if you don't ask..

Someone decided they needed a part of my rear window stainless steel trim more than I needed it. It's not an easy part to find and I do have one on back order with Corvette Kingdom but with no firm date on when it will be available therein lies the problem.The Corvette in question is on the Classic American stand at the NEC in November so I really need a replacement before the 9th Nov. So anyone have the corner piece (either side as they are not handed) please get in touch.

Capture.PNG

Cheers,

Stuart

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
Long shot but if you don't ask..

Someone decided they needed a part of my rear window stainless steel trim more than I needed it. It's not an easy part to find and I do have one on back order with Corvette Kingdom but with no firm date on when it will be available therein lies the problem.The Corvette in question is on the Classic American stand at the NEC in November so I really need a replacement before the 9th Nov. So anyone have the corner piece (either side as they are not handed) please get in touch.

View attachment 24483

Cheers,

Stuart
That must have raised your blood pressure! There are Some lowlifes about , cant believe someone would steal a part off a fellow enthusiast, knowing how sick he would feel if he came back to find a bit gone from his own car! 😤🤔

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
That must have raised your blood pressure! There are Some lowlifes about , cant believe someone would steal a part off a fellow enthusiast, knowing how sick he would feel if he came back to find a bit gone from his own car! 😤🤔

Too long in the tooth mate to get worked up by it mate. Hope all is well?

Adrian Dromey managed to find just one in stock that I had missed and has ordered it for me and is due a few weeks before the event so all good now. It's great when we can help each other out :cool: