C3 Corvette Casting Numbers for Blocks, Heads, Intakes & Exhaust Manifolds

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
Based upon that info, my (late) 1968 327 300hp uses the same block and stuff as the 350hp variant. Now just to find the other 350hp bits and swap em over.....

Roscobbc

Based upon that info, my (late) 1968 327 300hp uses the same block and stuff as the 350hp variant. Now just to find the other 350hp bits and swap em over.....
Many people 'building-up' a 350 now go straight to an aftermarket 383 stroker rotating assembly......you may be able to do the same (hopefully?)

Roscobbc

I've noticed that same block casting number is used for both lopo and hipo versions of SBC and BBC, even L88 on earlier years. Does that mean 2 bolt and 4 bolt blocks are the same (except perhaps for differing crankshaft support caps and tapped holes in engine block?)

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
I remade my Excel chart above so easier to read or print out
still though this forum software is reducing the size of what the image really is :(

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
Many people 'building-up' a 350 now go straight to an aftermarket 383 stroker rotating assembly......you may be able to do the same (hopefully?)
I have all these plans for my Vette.... 383 stroker (if possible - especially after being out in Andy's 383 C3), better heads and cam etc, fuel injection, 5 speed gearbox... etc etc. Then of course I hit reality and remember that my wallet doesn't support those plans :ROFLMAO: