C3 mirror glass T-Tops for sale

Sea5

CCCUK regional rep
I was contacted recently by Steve L who had sold his C3 last year. He has a pair of T-Tops in a storage unit which he'd forgotten about and now wants to sell them. They are described as 'in good condition'. He claims they were originally fitted to a '72/'73. He purchased them from the previous owner in the north of England a few years ago but didn't use them. Guide price £400.
My limited research suggests there were 5 different mirror tops made for GM between '68 and '82. If you are interested, check that these tops will fit your model before purchasing. Some had a single latch while many had two latches.
The seller lives near Worthing, West Sussex. Contact Steve on 07773 526 874
240407 Steve L roof panels for sale.jpg

Sea5

CCCUK regional rep

Clarification; mirror tops were designed for '78 to '82 C3's. They have 1 latch. '68 to '77 had 2 latches on the OE tops. However, the early models can use the later design by modifying the plate on the top of the B pillar. See the video on U-tube :

"How To Install Glass T-Tops on 1968-1977 C3 Corvettes".​

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
One point to mention is that the mirrored T -Tops do not fit as flush at the rear as the standard fibreglass tops. The stick up a bit. Never bothered me, but some owners may not like it if they are used to non mirror tops. They do look good on tho, and open up the inside when your inside.