C3 Playlist

mickn

CCCUK Member
Ace of Spades - Motorhead
Now I'm here - Queen
Brighton Rock - Queen
Blowin' Free - Wishbone Ash
Phantom of the Opera (the live version) - Iron Maiden

The problem I find is that the faster the music the faster the car seems to go ;)

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Ace of Spades - Motorhead
Now I'm here - Queen
Brighton Rock - Queen
Blowin' Free - Wishbone Ash
Phantom of the Opera (the live version) - Iron Maiden

The problem I find is that the faster the music the faster the car seems to go ;)

ANOTHER WISHBONE ASH FAN - right on (y) I have always been a big `Ashie ` fan right from their earliest days . I was first introduced to their very individual style of twin lead guitars when they had only just been discovered and were supporting Ten Years After on a UK tour at Dunstable Civic Hall. DSCF3177.JPG
I have seen them live many times over the years including their more recent separate breakaway bands , one fronted by Martin Turner and the other by Andy Powell . I have all their albums 🤩

(y) for Ace of Spades too , and if you want a good laugh how about the iffy old photo of me in my yoof trying to grow my own Lemmie sideburns into a handle bar tash :eek: Look closely in background and you will see the poster of Ten Years After front man Alvin Lea . Sadly no longer with us but one hell of a guitarist .

(y) too for Iron Maiden . Play it loud, play it proud ! There must be a direct link between our cars stereo system and the throttle because mine is just the same 😃
I well remember getting dangerously close to stuffing my Dolomite Sprint into a T junction signpost after a few sherbets at my rugby club annual dinner whilst blasting the windows out to AC/DC `s Back in Black album !

How about Judas Priest for some more pedal to the metal sounds too ? I have a supped a few ales in the Railwaymans Arms in Bridgnorth with K K Downing on occasions , and ex drummer Dave Holland used to live in the next village over from me in Northamptonshire and sometimes came to watch the band me and my old buddies were in play down down the local pub . Both guys were really unassuming characters considering their heavy metal antics on stage !

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Another Brummie band with great heavy rock credentials together with Led Zeppelin and Judus Priest to name just two . And let`s not forget the seminal prog rock band Moody Blues that pushed the boundaries of mixing classical music styles with rock , but not C3 cruisin` sounds , best enjoyed chilled out at home (y)

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Worn out a few copies of Against the Wind by Bob & the Silver Bullets. He won't tour here due to his absolute fear of flying which is a damn shame.

A few by ZZ Top who I went to see at the London Arena maybe 4 or 5 years ago and I wish I hadn't.

Van Halen gets a shout out as does George Thorogood

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Worn out a few copies of Against the Wind by Bob & the Silver Bullets. He won't tour here due to his absolute fear of flying which is a damn shame.

A few by ZZ Top who I went to see at the London Arena maybe 4 or 5 years ago and I wish I hadn't.

Van Halen gets a shout out as does George Thorogood
With you all the way there Mr . C (y) A Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band double album is a permanent fixture in my CD auto changer , so many great tracks ! Van Halen gets my vote too plus George Thorogood & The Destroyers too . I saw a televised ZZ Top gig from the States a few years back , it was painful and embarrassing to watch they were so bad , really washed up but do like Billy Gibbons really earthy solo 2018 `Big Bad Blues ` album and the Bam Bam Boom track on Dion`s `Blues with Friends ` album .