C5 for sale.

clive f

Busy user
1998 Corvette C5 targa top coupe 5.7LS1 V8 with rare manual gearbox.142,000 miles with service history.

This car has wanted for nothing during my ownership, during the last 3yrs I have replaced or upgraded the following; alloy radiator, Varam air intake, new plugs and leads, harmonic balancer, stainless steel long tube exhaust headers with new lambda sensors, starter motor, aircon compressor and engine tune/remap. New Z06 shocks, uprated Hotchkiss anti roll bars and drop links front and rear, all wheel bearings, hubs/sensors, all suspension and steering balljoints, new brake discs and pads all round, stainless steel brake lines and all steel brake lines replaced with copper, replaced ECBM due to ABS fault. Uprated LS7 clutch with flywheel, slave and master cylinder, B&M shifter, new propshaft rubber couplings and bearings in torque tube, rear diff oil seals.

I have also made my own sleepy eye headlight conversion, fitted smoked front side lights, and front duct grills, wheels are from C6 with 18” front and 19” rears sat on a set of hardly worn MPS4`s tyres.

Car has a Corsa back system fitted which sounds gorgeous, but sedate on long runs.

Green stripes can easily be removed if it`s not your thing, paintwork has a few scratches and chips please remember this is a 23 year old car that’s been driven and enjoyed.

Car comes complete with all the GM build manuals, a file for of receipts, stamped up service book and other literature, photo file also available of work done during my ownership.
Genuine reason for sale, I need to replenish my savings after spending a considerable amount of money in vets bills after my Springer Spaniel suffered with 2 front leg breaks, supervets aren`t that cheap when your dog isn`t insured.
Based on the Isle of Wight, but only 20 minutes from the mainland via Southampton or Portsmouth, can meet and collect from ferry.

£15,000.
NOW REDUCED TO £14500

Attachments

• sell1.jpg
    sell1.jpg
    336 KB · Views: 69
  • sale8.jpg
    sale8.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 66
  • sell2.jpg
    sell2.jpg
    430.5 KB · Views: 65
  • sell3.jpg
    sell3.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 65
  • sell4.jpg
    sell4.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 64
  • sell5.jpg
    sell5.jpg
    321.6 KB · Views: 62
  • sell6.jpg
    sell6.jpg
    421.7 KB · Views: 62
  • sell7.jpg
    sell7.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
If it helps to sell
here, attached is a 50-page GM engineering design book

Attachments

• 1998-Chevrolet-Corvette.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 7

clive f

Busy user
It used to be yes, the number was retained by DVLA when I put my own personal plate on, P11 VET was a private plate left on the car by a previous owner, no doubt dvla will now sell it again

Z28DUNC

Busy user
Hi Clive, is the car still for sale? If it is could you message me you email or a number to whatsapp on. Cheers, Duncan