C5 Z06 Pistonheads article

Roscobbc

Wonder what ever happened to that ultra low mileage no service history black C5 Z06 with the chromed wheels? - it seemed to do the for sale 'rounds' a few years ago and ended-up with a dealer at an elevated price in Brentford

v6ollie

CCCUK Member
Hi All,
Just thought I would introduce myself. I bought the car from the pistonheads article.
The car is as good as it looks on the pictures, it has every bit of paperwork including the original order form.
Im looking forward to the better weather to get the car out and use it!
I live near hereford so if any other oweners near by fancy a meet up at some point, give me a shout!
Cheers
Oli

C5Steve

CCCUK Member
Hi All,
Just thought I would introduce myself. I bought the car from the pistonheads article.
The car is as good as it looks on the pictures, it has every bit of paperwork including the original order form.
I live near hereford so if any other oweners near by fancy a meet up at some point, give me a shout!
Cheers
Oli
Congrats!

Invetterate

CCCUK Member
Hi All,
Cheers
Oli
Hope you have many happy miles in your C5!

Roscobbc

C5 Z06 is a great car with a virtually unburstable engine - the one thing you're unlikely to ver hear (certainly from the drivers seat) is that lovely 'rasp' from the OEM titanium exhaust when a 'full chat' - greatly underrated car, undervalued and completely unknown to most people! - they respond very well to a low pressure supercharger!