C6 Acrylic tinted targa top wanted.........!

Paul Newman

CCCUK regional rep
Anyone out there know of a new or mint condition tinted targa top for a C6 at all? If so, drop me a line and let me know the asking price.......cheers (y)

Jack Cooper

Well-known user
Suggest you try Peter Truchan at 'American Dreams' (Gloucester) or Adrian Dromey (located in Lincs; not sure exactly where)…… anyway, they are known to 'separate' acrylic roofs from C6s and sell them separately from the car. No law against that, but it's a bit irritating for anyone buying a C6 with RPO C2L, only to find the acrylic roof panel is missing.
(RPO C2L = Dual removable roof panels, i.e. one body color, one transparent; RPO CC3 is just the one transparent unit).
J. C. (1911)

Paul Newman

CCCUK regional rep
Suggest you try Peter Truchan at 'American Dreams' (Gloucester) or Adrian Dromey (located in Lincs; not sure exactly where)…… anyway, they are known to 'separate' acrylic roofs from C6s and sell them separately from the car. No law against that, but it's a bit irritating for anyone buying a C6 with RPO C2L, only to find the acrylic roof panel is missing.
(RPO C2L = Dual removable roof panels, i.e. one body color, one transparent; RPO CC3 is just the one transparent unit).
J. C. (1911)
Thanks for the response, have got my feelers out and checking online, hopefully something will show up. I do know Adrian and he has said that he'll look out for a good clear targa top for me 😉👍

Paul Newman

CCCUK regional rep
Dilemma over folks, have sourced a brand new tinted targa top from the old U.S.of A as I wanted a mint condition one if possible (y)