C6 LS3 6 speed paddle shift auto

Slick

Well-known user
I own a black convertable c6 with red interior 58,000 miles with service history , z51 , euro spec ( but imported from Dubai) ts a 2008 LS3 engine Now after much soul searching I've decided I'd prefer a coup , and not a black one .
If anyone owns a C6 coup with comparable mileage/condition but would like the full roof down experience and might fancy a swop please let me know 853285338534

Last edited:

Jack Cooper

Well-known user
Hi Slick,
I do not want to swap, but I would sell my 2007 coupe if you're interested (I presume you'd want to sell your convertible first).
It's a good one, essentially factory-original and has a lovely suite of RPOs.
If you want to pursue further at your convenience (no rush) please call me on 01256-764193 or e-mail jackcooper350@talktalk.net and I'll give you comprehensive details. I would be looking for offers around £23K.
I'm located in N. Hampshire (RG27 9TE), just off J5 of the M3. Currently Tier 2; where are you?
Best rgds
J.C. (CCCUK M/No. 1911)

Slick

Well-known user
Hi Slick,
I do not want to swap, but I would sell my 2007 coupe if you're interested (I presume you'd want to sell your convertible first).
It's a good one, essentially factory-original and has a lovely suite of RPOs.
If you want to pursue further at your convenience (no rush) please call me on 01256-764193 or e-mail jackcooper350@talktalk.net and I'll give you comprehensive details. I would be looking for offers around £23K.
I'm located in N. Hampshire (RG27 9TE), just off J5 of the M3. Currently Tier 2; where are you?
Best rgds
J.C. (CCCUK M/No. 1911)
Im 5 minutes from junction 28 M25 But I cant be bothered with putting it up for sale and having all the test pilots with no intention of buying a Corvette turning up , but thank you for the offer

Chevysteve

Regular user
Hi Slick,
Can you email me all the details you have on the car, plus any other pics you have please. Also does the car have full service history just the usual stuff any buyer would like to see.
Steve

Slick

Well-known user
Hi Slick,
Can you email me all the details you have on the car, plus any other pics you have please. Also does the car have full service history just the usual stuff any buyer would like to see.
Steve
Steve, I'v sent you my contact number by private message