C7 AFM / Transmission issues.

N

Norm

Tried to purchase Range AFM from ebay off ivasoare6 two weeks ago. Never received it and no reply
from emails sent.... bewhere!
Will have to go to the states for one unless anyone knows a supplier in the UK??
I would deal directly with Range, don't look for the deal, sometimes it's not worth the aggravation if something goes wrong. And besides, by buying direct, you'll be registered with them. Range has a very good return policy, if the device needs an upgrade, they will either replace or upgrade free, you pay shipping though.

N

Norm

Norm - Thanks for the fuse location/number. As regards switching the exhaust I didn't mean the mode selector knob on the centre console which changes a number of other parameters at the same time. I meant the engine sound menu in the centre screen which changes the exhaust sound separately from anything else. I've heard it said that even in Loud mode the valves close some of the time, but have no evidence to back that up.

Paulus - It's my understanding that Keith Beschi at Eurovettes would be able to supply.
OK, I got it now. I believe once the fuse is pulled, that loud/quiet mode function from the screen is inoperative, just give it a test while on the road, you'll find out there shouldn't be a change.

N

Norm

Short and sweet, if you have an automatic, you will get the most use from the Range Disabler.
If you have a stick, the Range will disable the 4 cylinder mode in ECO. With a stick, your NPP exhaust flaps should stay open in all the other driving modes.