C7 Z06 MPG

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Just had a little drive down the M6 and put it in ECO mode doing a steady 70mph for 50 miles and it did an overall MPG of 31.5, hows that for good fuel consumption however i then hit a lot of traffic where i was doing a 20 mph also was stationary for a while the result was it knocked the MPG down overall to 24 still not that bad considering.

N

Norm

I've checked my '16 Z a few times, that's right around the same numbers I get. I very seldom drive in ECO, mostly in T, and use the cruise control a lot. For the amount of HP and torque, amazing numbers. (y)

Don't even bother checking if you're doing this.............:eek:

043.jpg

monty

CCCUK regional rep
I've checked my '16 Z a few times, that's right around the same numbers I get. I very seldom drive in ECO, mostly in T, and use the cruise control a lot. For the amount of HP and torque, amazing numbers. (y)

View attachment 3875
what i found was in eco mode it very rarely went into V4 mode so is it worth while having it ,maybe a sales thing they use to keep the eco people calm.

N

Norm

ECO modes are there to satisfy the EPA fuel usage and to keep the guzzler tax from biting, unfortunately, my Z06 came in one mile under the no tax number, threshold was 23 higway, mine 22. Oh well, what are you going to do, have to pay for your toys. :)

monty

CCCUK regional rep
ECO modes are there to satisfy the EPA fuel usage and to keep the guzzler tax from biting, unfortunately, my Z06 came in one mile under the no tax number, threshold was 23 higway, mine 22. Oh well, what are you going to do, have to pay for your toys. :)
Yep i am sticking with my toy although i will be having a good look at the C8 when it comes to the UK even if i do buy a C8 i will keep my C7 Z06 as well or wait until the C8 Z06 comes out and then consider buying one of those as well, Hmmm i feel like a bigger garage coming on at this rate plus the wife would like another C3 to replace the one she had years ago mind you they say you can only drive one car at a time.

UTH

Regular user

View attachment 3875

Norm, is that you in your z06 on a UK track day?? Which track is this? I've been assuming that most track days would be beyond limit because of the volume of the Z06 exhaust.....but maybe you can tell me different?