Car Cleaning

jdnathan

Regular user
Hi all, I am looking for products to keep my C3 shiny with this testing UK weather, does anyone have any suggestions?

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I have been a big fan of Maguires products for years and rate them highly . I use the Wash & Wax shampoo for very wash , the Ultimate Polish pre - waxing glaze and then their Gold Glass Wax as the final protective coating . Also the Scratch X20 fine scratch and blemish remover . The Ultimate Quick Detailer is great for that quick whiz over after a wash for a quick pre show shine that makes the car look like you have spent hours on it !
I have tried other brands and found nothing else comes close at the price . Used it my Jaguars and Marcos with good results too on either glass fibre or steel bodied cars . Use it on our daily drivers too . (y)

Braeburn 22

CCCUK Member
I have been using Chemical Guys products and i have been very placed with the ease of application and the finish, i particularly like the cherry wet wax, synthetic detail spray and blazing banana spray wax.

kentvette

CCCUK Member
I'm with Chuffer on using Meguires - I use the Ultimate Paste Wax now, which I find last very well in wet weather and gives a nice shine. Follow the instructions, including adding a second coat. I occasionally use a buffer, (a Meguires cordless unit) if I remember to charge the battery! I put a micro fibre bonnet over the sponge pad. But usually, its just the micro fibre that comes with the wax.

I use "California Duster" and then Ultimate detailer to give it bit of "pop" and get rid of light road dirt after a run out, before it's covered.