CARS America, Hailsham

UPDATE - I've recovered my vehicle, many thanks to those who passed on John's address, hugely appreciated.
Realise John should have contacted everyone individually to let them know of the situation with his garage earlier this year, but as far as I know, the vehicles are all safe, and I now have my vehicle back along with most of the spare parts.
If anyone else is still trying to track down their vehicle, I am happy to help.
Could you please assist me in finding him as he has one of my cars
Thank you

phild

CCCUK Member
Could you please assist me in finding him as he has one of my cars
Thank you

Please PM me your e mail address and I'll give you all his personal details. I had to get a detective agency to recover my car after several failed attempts.

Unfortunately as with some others my car came back in a dreadful state with some original parts missing, parts I'd paid for missing, work paid for not carried out and what work he did do was discovered to a very poor standard requiring redoing.

I know I'm not alone in this situation. We now know he has previous form for this in a previous premises and owes money several suppliers as well as customers. For me, and my sanity, I've just drawn a line under this debacle and cut my losses and moved on.

As for Simmons he tried to bad mouth me and make out all this was my fault. Unfortunately, for him, the person he spoke to is a good friend and he got very short shrift. The mans just total garbage in my opinion.