CCCUK East Sussex monthly meeting this Thursday 24th Sept is booked

Sea5

CCCUK regional rep
The East Sussex meeting is on the 4th Thursday of the month. We meet between 19.00 - 20.00 hrs at The Juggs PH, Kingston, Lewes, BN7 3NT.

I have not confirmed the September meeting until now because things keep changing and BJ was likely to put a spanner in the works with an announcement yesterday/today?

However, the Juggs are able to accomodate a maximum of 6 patrons to a table. To date I have 4 confirmed attendees (even if it's raining) so we will go ahead.

Owing to Covid measures now in placeI need advance notice if you would like to join us. So, If you think you will be coming along, can you send me an e-mail or text so I can ensure you have a place to sit. Please note: the only way to make this possible is that we have to be outside but under cover (and there are heaters if needed). I suggest you bring something warm to wear - time to get that Corvette jacket out! Those that wish to order food must do so before the kitchens close at 8pm. I believe the pub must close at 10pm under new guidelines (tbc).

As the 'organiser' of this local CCCUK event, I assume some responsibility for your welfare. We all need to be fully aware of the latest government guidelines which can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.

This will be our 6th Sussex regional meeting since lock-down but things are not back to normal yet, so we still have to abide by the 'rules'. Please observe SD and keep a mask in your pocket.

I look forward to your confirmation e-mail or text.

Gary White

CCCUK Sussex rep

07973 330046
200723 ES Juggs (6).jpg