CCCUK Nationals 16 - 18 July 2021

7YEL

CCCUK regional rep
Corvette Nationals 2021
16th / 18th July, Don't forget to mark this date in your diary's....

1619213970254_1619213968634_cccuk_nationals_flyer_2021-1.jpg

7YEL

CCCUK regional rep
Good morning fellow Vetters,
I hope this email finds you all well, bringing your cars out of hibernation and prepping them, and yourselves, to get back out there into the World.

It is just 11 weeks until our annual extravaganza and with the vaccine rollout in full swing and infections down it looks like the Government "Road Map" is on track and from June 21st the final restrictions will be lifted.

With the above in mind we are confident The Nationals will go ahead in it's usual format, for those staying at The Sharnbrook Friday night there will be a buffet meal and entertainment.
Saturday sees Santa Pod hosting their Summer Nationals, tickets from £16, simply visit their website for details.
I am also organising a run out with lunch and a visit to Keech Hospice (our nominated charity for this year) so some of the young people can come and have a look at the cars and maybe a few pics.
AGM will happen late afternoon.
Saturday night is the gala dinner, fantastic food, great entertainment, great company and great(?) dancing!!!
Sunday is show day, open to the public and joining us will be the Mustang Club & the Camaro Club. The trophy presentations are at 3pm.

A packed weekend of fun and friendship I hope you'll agree.
Rooms are still available at The Sharnbrook (contact directly to book) as I type this, however, once sold out simply check out Vette News April to find details of other hotels nearby, all covered by a complimentary shuttle bus service.
Tickets for the gala dinner can be booked directly with The Sharnbrook Hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you to this year's Nationals and you have any questions or queries don't be afraid to send me an email, contact details in the back of the magazine.

Julian Maxfield
Nationals Organiser

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Does anyone know what the admission fee is for the general public on Sunday show day , and do you book in advance ? A mate of mine would like to go .

7YEL

CCCUK regional rep
Does anyone know what the admission fee is for the general public on Sunday show day , and do you book in advance ? A mate of mine would like to go .
Non members. The imfomation I have is, admission price £10 per car on the gate for Saturday or Sunday £15 for both days

Rich

Administrator
Gary's pricing is correct. Anyone joining the CCCUK as a new member over the weekend will have their entrance fee refunded.
No admission fee for CCCUK members.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Cheers guys , I will let my mate know . He will no doubt turn up in his ultra rare Jaguar XFR - S . Only 50 in the UK and the only Italian Racing Blue one .

BobbyV8

CCCUK Member
First time attendee at the Nationals. Do we just turn up each day and go with the flow? We are arriving on the Friday and leaving on the Monday although we are booked in to a hotel in Bedford. I believe on the Saturday night we will leave the car at The Sharnbrook and use the shuttle bus back to the hotel which will bring us back Sunday morning? Any help gratefully received 👍

Rich

Administrator
Friday is mainly set up day for the weekend. There will be a few staying Friday night at The Sharnbrook so why not come over to say "hi". Saturday there is a run out and some are going to Santa Pod. AGM at 4pm. There is a shuttle to selected hotels as listed in April Vette News. Sunday is the main day.
It may be worth speaking to the Sharnbrook to see if there are any vacancies. There is a two night minimum requirement but there may be rooms for Friday and Sunday. Saturday may be full but worth asking.
To answer your question - yes, just turn up, go with the flow and you are guaranteed a great weekend. See you there.

BobbyV8

CCCUK Member
Friday is mainly set up day for the weekend. There will be a few staying Friday night at The Sharnbrook so why not come over to say "hi". Saturday there is a run out and some are going to Santa Pod. AGM at 4pm. There is a shuttle to selected hotels as listed in April Vette News. Sunday is the main day.
It may be worth speaking to the Sharnbrook to see if there are any vacancies. There is a two night minimum requirement but there may be rooms for Friday and Sunday. Saturday may be full but worth asking.
To answer your question - yes, just turn up, go with the flow and you are guaranteed a great weekend. See you there.
Thanks Rich.